In less than a week, Roi Ben-Yehuda will rock the stage with his FED talk on dispute negotiation, conflict intelligence, and how you can put conflict to work for you. Over a gourmet four-course meal!
Still not convinced? Here are 5 more excellent reasons you should come to FED 8/28:
1. Because regardless of whether we’re world-peace negotiators, or office-politics-navigators, or married, or humans in relationships of any kind... it is impossible to escape conflict in our lives. The question is: what do we do about it?
2. Because if you sign up, you'll get to take a survey where you'll learn your conflict type – how you generally experience and manage conflict (know thyself!) The event itself may put you in experiential situations where you'll find yourself using your wit – and conflict learnings – to negotiate and resolve conflicts with fellow dinner guests (know thy fellow dinner guests!)
3. Because part of the FED experience is a curated dinner guest attendance, amongst whom I will network-weave connections. Want to meet interesting people and develop your support network in NYC? The group so far is scintillating – you want to be there too!
4. Because while we're experiencing conflict, the food will be, too. The vegetable spears may appear dangerously close to erupting into battle (don't worry, soon they'll get drowned in tahini), and you should definitely watch out for those torpedo-shaped fried bulgur patties. And you know you're still wondering about that chicken and that egg...
5. Because the venue is awesome. Did I mention exposed brick and chandeliers? And, because you want to know where it is...
Sign up today!